Do not buy until you talk to us! We can save you cash! 1-866-941-5112


What kind of Kit do I need?

Insert Kit
If you are installing a fireplace insert then you need our Insert Kit which in most cases will be a 6 inch diameter kit.

Tee Kit
If you are installing a liner for a furnace, boiler, or free standing stove then you need our Tee Kit. Most of the time this calls for a 6 inch diameter kit.  If you are installing the liner in an 8×8 flue, give us a call at 1-866-941-5112 so we can help you make sure your liner is going to fit before you buy it.

If you are installing this chimney liner in a tight clearance chimney or one that has some jagged edges or extreme offsets, we recommend Flex King HD chimney liner instead. It is more durable and will take the abuse of a tough installation.